Friday, June 8, 2012

Emily Green's Paper Chandelier Workshop!

I was one of the lucky few that attended Emily Green's Paper Chandelier Workshop at Do Re Me early this week. I went along with a couple of friends for some craft and fun times!
We were taught step by step how to make these fabulous paper chandeliers by the lovely Emily Green! She made one of these recently for her own wedding! See pics here.

I was inspired by 'pop colour' and 'neon brights' two terms that are loosely thrown around the office at the moment as this seasons latest colour trends! So I got on board the trend and look what happened!

I am yet to find a permanent spot for my newest creation but in the meantime my white dear is hanging onto it for me!







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...